Boku Slots is an affiliation website. We help you find gambling sites where you can play with real money.
Many or all of the products and brands featured here are from our partners who compensate us. This may influence how the product or brand appears on a page. However, this does not influence our evaluations. Our opinions are our own.
The information on this page, including operator and game details, is updated regularly but subject to change.
NetEnt is a name which is synonymous for producing top quality and entertaining slot games. So, it came as no surprise to us that they brought out a game based on one of the top bands in the world. Guns N Roses entered the slots world with a bang and has been a featured favourite ever since, so let us at Boku Slots tell you what you can expect.
Guns N Roses is a 5-reel, 20 fixed pay line slot with an RTP of 96.98%. It’s accompanied by soundbites of your favourite Guns N Roses songs and amazing graphics, so everyone is sure to be rocking out within moments of hitting spin.
Bet Amounts – Betting begins at 1p per pay line making it 20p per spin. Or if you adjust the coin amount only, it can be increased to £1 per pay line making it £20 per spin. But to make things more interesting you can adjust the coin level too from 1 to 10, making spins range from the lowest at 20p right up to the maximum bet of £200 per spin. There really is a betting range to suit all pockets at Guns N Roses slots.
Wild Symbol – The Guns N Roses logo is your wild and it can appear on any and all reels to help complete winning combinations. It is also an expanding wild which gives a little boost to your wins as well. The wild substitutes for all symbols except the bonus symbol, but it will only appear on reel 3 during the appetite for destruction feature.
Bonus Symbol – Your bonus symbol is the framed record and landing 3 of these on reels 1, 3 or 5 will award one of three special bonus features. These are the Encore Bonus Spins, Crowd Pleaser Bonus or Coin Wins Feature.
Other Symbols – Your symbols are easily recognisable with the highest paying symbols being Axl, Slash and Duff, along with two decorated guitar picks. The lower symbols are your elegantly adorned letters A, K, Q, J and the number 10.
- Coin Wins – whatever the cash amount is on the coin win section you have landed on is your prize and the bonus game is over.
- Encore Bonus Spins – you are allocated 10 bonus spins and on each spin a band member will appear as an expanding wild. The wild will only land on reels 2, 3 or 4, but will expand to complete any winning combination.
- Crowd Pleaser – you will enter the 3-tier game and have the option to pick 3 from the choices on screen. To move to the next level, you must reach a specific coin amount. If you earn 800 coins across the three levels, it will double whatever your prize is at the end of the feature. If you collect 3 bonus spin symbols you will be awarded with 10 extra spins at the end of the feature.
Appetite for Destruction Wild – This can be triggered randomly in the base game and can only appear on the centre reel. It will either appear as a full cross or as a partial upper or lower cross, depending on the section of the reel it lands. It will substitute for all other symbols except the bonus.
Legend Spins Feature – Another randomly triggered feature in the base game and this one awards extra spins. You will receive three spins and the following:
- 1st spin – a stacked wild will land on reel 3,
- 2nd spin – stacked wilds will land on reels 1 and 5,
- 3rd spin – stacked wilds will land on reels 2 and 4.
Solo Multiplier Feature – As if two random features weren’t enough, Guns N Roses has one more for you in the form of the solo multiplier. It will trigger randomly after any win and one of the winning symbols will be highlighted. That highlighted symbol will have a multiplier added to it between x4 to x10 the stake amount.
So, what’s the verdict on Guns N Roses, is it Paradise City or a walk in the November Rain? We love all that this game has to offer, talk about feature overload. Even if it had just one bonus feature we still would play this time and again. The RTP paired with all the extra’s makes this the game that just keeps on giving.