Boku Slots is an affiliation website. We help you find gambling sites where you can play with real money.
Many or all of the products and brands featured here are from our partners who compensate us. This may influence how the product or brand appears on a page. However, this does not influence our evaluations. Our opinions are our own.
The information on this page, including operator and game details, is updated regularly but subject to change.
When you see the words High Society do you think musical or do you think people with money? Most of the Boku Slots team would say musical, but in this instance it’s all about the money. Microgaming’s High Society slot is full of symbols of wealth and luxury that some only dream of, so let’s get dreaming, shall we?
High Society is a 5-reel, 25 pay line slot game that offers players a very wealthy 97% RTP. Everything about the slot exudes wealth from the gold lined reels, to the New York inspired skyline in the background. But will this slot bring you the wealth you are looking for, probably not but its nice to dream isn’t it!
Bet Amounts – Betting begins at 1p per spin which is for one line, at coin level 1 and coin value 0.01p. These are all adjustable, so you can stay at 1p and increase your lines up to 25, making the spin just 25p to have all lines in play. Alternatively play around with the lines, coin level and coin amount until the total you are betting suits your present needs. The maximum you can bet here is £50 and this is at 25 lines in play with coin value at 10p and coin level at 20. Always make sure you have set your bet before hitting spin.
Wild Symbol – The high society logo is your wild symbol and it substitutes for all other symbols except for the scatter. During the main game the high society wild only appears on reels 1 and 5.
Scatter Symbols – Your scatter symbol is a money clip crammed with notes inside it, so land 3 or more of these on the reels to trigger the bonus spins feature. If you land 5 of the scatters on a winning pay line, then you will be allocated 5,000 coins into your balance.
Other Symbols – The rest of your High Society slot symbols are depicted by private jets, diamond rings, golden watches, yachts, a Bentley, money bags, gold and silver bars and of course no slot is complete without cherries on the reels. The cherries of course are your lowest paying symbol, but your highest paying is the private jet with the scatter and the yacht coming in joint second highest.
Bonus Spins Feature – Once you have triggered this feature by landing 3 or more scatters on the reels you will have a decision to make. You will be given the option of picking one choice from two bonus games available. Either the Super Wilds Reels or the Super Multiplier are available to be your bonus game and the details are shown below:
- Super Wilds Reels – If you choose this game then on each spin between 1 and 3 reels will turn completely wild. If you land a scatter symbol on reels 1 and 5 you will receive an additional 10 spins and if you land the scatter on reels 1 or 5 the reel it’s on will turn wild. If you choose this option, you will receive the following number of spins per scatter, landed at the beginning;
- 3 scatters award 10 spins,
- 4 scatters award 15 spins,
- 5 scatters award 20 spins.
- Super Multiplier – If you choose this option, regardless of the number of scatters you landed to trigger the game you will be awarded with 10 spins. However, you will be allocated a super multiplier for the spins dependant upon the number of scatters landed as shown below. If you land another scatter on reels 1 or 5 your multiplier will increase x1. However, if you land the scatter on reels 1 and 5 you will trigger 10 more spins. The high society wild also appears in this choice but only on reels 2, 3 and 4.
- 3 scatters award a 2x multiplier,
- 4 scatters award a 3x multiplier,
- 5 scatters award a 5x multiplier.
What we liked most about this game is the choice we had with the bonus games. Both offer great variations and wins can be triggered often, which is always a winner. The music to this game can get a bit much over time, but just switch off your sound and you are good to go.