Boku Slots is an affiliation website. We help you find gambling sites where you can play with real money.
Many or all of the products and brands featured here are from our partners who compensate us. This may influence how the product or brand appears on a page. However, this does not influence our evaluations. Our opinions are our own.
The information on this page, including operator and game details, is updated regularly but subject to change.
Barcrest have upped their game with the Rainbow Riches Pick N Mix slot! How does selecting your own bonuses sound? How about a big bet option that means you will win either your chosen bonus, or 5 bonus spins? Well then you are in the right place as Barcrest have added these options into the Rainbow Riches Pick N Mix slot game and it is epic!
Play Rainbow Riches Pick N Mix on any of these top casino sites;
Rainbow Riches Pick N Mix is a 5-reel, 20 fixed pay line slot that offers players a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow! That pot of gold is a 98% RTP and the option to personalise your game to your own bonus preferences! On the whole the setup of the game is very familiar, lush green meadowland with blue skies and a golden pathway running through. There is no music playing along but instead you will hear tinkling noises and the leprechaun’s laughter as the symbols land.
Symbols include the Rainbow Riches Pick N Mix logo, A, K, Q, J and 10 as the main game symbols. The reason there are so few main symbols in play is that you, the player gets to choose your preferred bonuses at the beginning of the game. Those bonus symbols will now be added to the reels more frequently. So instead of over filling the reels with a choice of high paying, low paying and bonus symbols, Barcrest just decided to reduce the number of symbols in play to ensure the best winning potential for everyone.
Bet Amounts – Betting on Rainbow Riches Pick N Mix begins at just 20p per spin and can be increased to £500 per spin if you choose. Amend the bet by using the arrows above and below the bet amount at the right of the screen, until you are satisfied with your stake amount.
Wild Symbol – A huge golden coin with a leprechaun head on the front is your wild symbol on Rainbow Riches Pick N Mix. It will substitute for all other symbols except the 5 bonus symbols.
Bonus Symbols – Rainbow Riches Pick N Mix works slightly differently to other games you may have played in the past. At the beginning of your game you are able to choose 1, 2 or 3 bonus features out of the 5 available. These will then be the only bonus symbols that land whilst you are spinning the reels. Your bonus symbols are a toadstool, a pot of gold, a bonus spins symbol, a leprechauns face and a leprechaun with a rainbow.
- Road to Riches bonus symbol – land three or four of the leprechaun’s face symbol anywhere in view to trigger this feature,
- Pots of Gold bonus symbol – 3 or 4 of the pot of gold symbols anywhere in view will trigger this feature,
- Bonus Spins symbol – depicted by the words bonus spins you need to land 3, 4 or 5 of these symbols anywhere in view to win 10, 20 or 30 bonus spins respectively,
- Cash Crop bonus symbol – just 3 or 4 of the leprechaun with a rainbow behind him anywhere in view will trigger this feature,
- Magic Toadstool bonus symbol – trigger this feature by landing 3 or 4 toadstool symbols anywhere in view.
Big Bet Feature – Waiting for the bonus symbols to land, to trigger the feature can be tiresome for anyone. So, Barcrest decided to add in the Big Bet option for those of you too impatient to wait. Click on the BB icon to the left of the reels and your chosen bonus symbols will now be atop of the prize wheels. Each wheel will have a section in green and a section that’s coloured like a rainbow. Land your arrow inside the rainbow section to win the bonus, or land it on the green to be awarded 5 bonus spins instead. Your Big Bet option will cost a minimum of £10 and a maximum of £25, and whichever stake you choose will edit the size of the rainbow slice available on the wheel.
Pick N Mix Bonus Features – This is where the fun really gets going on Rainbow Riches Pick N Mix, because at the beginning of each game you have the option to choose which bonus you want active. You have to pick a minimum of x1 bonus, but you can have up to x3 active at any one time. Once you have chosen the bonus/bonuses you wish to activate these will remain in place until you decide to change them. To change the bonuses you have activated, you need to click the bonus reset button at the top of the page. You can choose from any of the 5 following bonuses:
- Road to Riches – this will trigger the road to riches feature, you will be given a wheel to spin with a number of steps and the word collect on. Spin the wheel to move along the road collecting multipliers as you go. Land on the word collect to bag the win which has had the total multipliers you have collected along the way added to it.
- Pots of Gold – here you will see the leprechaun is standing on a mountain top with pots of gold spinning around his head. Press the Celtic arrow to stop the spinning pots and whatever multiplier is showing on the one chosen, will be awarded to your prize amount.
- Bonus Spins – here you will be awarded with 10, 20 or 30 spins depending on how many symbols you landed when triggering the feature. Also, reel one will have the bonus spins symbol landing as a full stack and acting as a wild for the duration of the game. More spins can be awarded by landing 3 or more of the bonus spins symbols during the round.
- Cash Crop – you will now be taken to a new screen where you will see a field full of spinning gold coins. The coins begin at a x1 multiplier and as they stop spinning some will be turned to reveal the multiplier and others will not. A bigger gold coin will appear with the words collect on one side and ‘go on’ on the other side. Click on the coin to move to be awarded your win and move to the next level, or to collect your win and be returned to the main game. At the next level all the coins will have a x2 multiplier on them and on the last level there will be a mix of x5 and x10 multipliers on the coins.
- Magic Toadstool – in this game you will be taken to a new screen with a field full of toadstools to choose from. You will be awarded x3 picks from the screen and each toadstool will have either a multiplier or a fairy underneath it. If you land on the fairy she will turn three other toadstools over for you. Once all three picks have been completed your win is accumulated and awarded to you with all multipliers revealed having been added as you go along.
If you land x5 matching symbols of the cash crop, magic toadstool, road to riches or pots of gold, you will instantly be awarded a x500 multiplier of your line bet! This is in place of the bonus triggering, as you can only trigger the bonus features with x3 or x4 matching symbols anywhere on the reels.
Rainbow Riches Pick N Mix is certainly a new way to look at how slot games are played. We can see why people prefer this game to others of a similar nature. The attraction of picking and choosing which bonus features are in play is definitely something that drew us in. not only that, if you are too busy to wait for the triggering of the features you can skip across to the big bet option instead. However, fair warning there is some game of chance involved here, as the sliver of rainbow section available isn’t large. Meaning there is more chance of you landing on the green section than the rainbow. Don’t get too disheartened though, because you have paid extra to play the big bet you get 5 bonus spins as a consolation prize; so it’s not all bad. With a 98% RTP and a fun layout and design Rainbow Riches Pick N Mix is sure to become a fast favourite for everyone.