Boku Slots is an affiliation website. We help you find gambling sites where you can play with real money.
Many or all of the products and brands featured here are from our partners who compensate us. This may influence how the product or brand appears on a page. However, this does not influence our evaluations. Our opinions are our own.
The information on this page, including operator and game details, is updated regularly but subject to change.
There comes a time in life when everyone wishes they had a maid to clear up the mess for them. That’s why in this next game you will find that the maid is raking it in! Maid o Money is based around the life of a maid living it rich and she looks super happy too. NextGen Gaming have gone old school with the graphics and the backing sounds.
Maid o Money is a 5-reel, 25 pay line slot offering players an RTP of 95.31% which is a bit rusty. But we are sure with a bit of a polish the game will show its true colours. Looking as if it is set inside the entranceway of some ritzy 40’s style hotel lobby, Maid o Money is glamourous and colourful.
The reels themselves are full of maid related items and of course there is plenty of cash lying around too. Symbols include a pair of red heels, a tiara, a feather duster and a hoover as your higher values. With lower values including A, K, Q, J, 10 and 9, almost looking as if they are parts of the sign posts from the walls. As you play there is distinctively retro sounding music blasting along, which in any other circumstances would normally be off-putting. But with Maid o Money and the way the slot is set out, it actually works!
Bet Amounts – Betting on Maid o Money begins at 1p per line in play and can be increased up to £5 per line in play. This means that spins can cost anywhere from 1p per spin, up to the maximum of £125 per spin. To adjust your bet, you first need to decide how many lines you want to play with. Once you have done that you can adjust the bet per line in play. In order to amend either of these use the plus or minus signs at the side of each item until you are happy with the bet amount.
Wild Symbol – Your lovely maid is the wild symbol on Maid o Money and she will substitute for all other symbols except the two scatters. She is also your highest paying symbol in the game, offering a whopping x1000 coin win for landing 5 on a winning pay line.
Scatter Symbols – There are two scatter symbols in the game, and these are your Maid o Money logo and a bag of cash. Both of these items play a huge role in the cash bag feature, but the cash bag is only used to build the cash pot which will be explained below. To trigger the bonus spins part of the feature you need to land either two of the logo scatter and one of the cash bag scatter, or three of the logo scatter. The logo scatter will land anywhere on the reels, but the cash bag scatter will only land on reel 5.
Cash Bag Feature – So what is this feature all about, well the first and most vital part is the cash pot builder. The second part is the bonus spins needed to win the cash pot you have built up over the course of your game.
- Cash builder – You will see in the right hand corner of the reels a gold pot full of cash. Every time you land a single cash bag on reel 5 in the main game, you add to the cash pot. The maid will step out onto the reels and add a multiplier to your line bet. A multiplier of either x1, x2 or x3 your bet will be awarded, and this is the amount that will be added to the pot. The cash bag will only land on reel 5, so be aware that it may take some time to build up that cash pot. But the good thing is that every time you launch the second part of this feature (the bonus spins), you benefit greatly from that cash pot amount. Because, whatever is in that cash pot when the spins trigger becomes a frequent bonus, we explain this more below.
- Bonus Spins – land yourself three of the Maid o Money logo or two of the logo and one of the cash bag to trigger the bonus spins. Now you will be awarded with 10 bonus spins to play through with a few extras thrown in. You will also be allocated a x1 your bet amount to the cash pot that you have built up already, giving your pot of gold a little extra inside. All wins during the bonus spins round are doubled and on top of all that a cash bag will now appear on all reels, not just on reel 5. Every time you land a cash bag within the bonus round, you will be instantly awarded the amount that was in the cash pot at the beginning of the game! The cash pot amount is reset to zero at the end of the bonus spins round and you get to start over again to build it up.
Money Maid Feature – These are random features that can occur after any spin, whether it was a winning one or a non-winning one. There are three random features you may be awarded, and we outline them for you below:
- Roaming Wild – here the maid will step out onto the reels after they have landed and calculate the wins made. She will then add random wilds to the reels and new wins will now be recalculated and added to your balance.
- Money Wheel – a wheel of fortune style game is triggered after any spin, win or lose. The maid will spin the wheel for you starting on the outer section. Whatever part of the wheel lands in the gold frame is your win. If an arrow lands there you will move into the next section until you reach the gold inner section. The gold section is where the biggest prizes live, but all prizes on the wheel are cash multipliers.
- Cash Ladder – with this one a table will appear in front of the screen and the maid will drop coins onto the table one at a time. Each coin will roll down the table and land in one of the four slots at the bottom. The central slot says collect whilst the other four have multiplier options on them. Hope that you drop a coin into the multiplier slot, because then the maid will drop another coin onto the table. Every time you drop a coin into the multiplier slots it will add to the current multiplier and keep building up. This will continue until the coin drops into the collect slot and the multiplier amount you have built up, will now be awarded to your line bet and added to your balance.
Gamble Feature – After each winning spin you have the chance to double or quadruple your win. Hit the gamble button to be taken to a new screen, where you will need to guess either the colour or the suit of the card that is facing down in front of you. Choose the correct colour to double your win or the correct suit to quadruple your win. But beware choose the incorrect option and you will lose everything.
Maid o Money has so much going on it’s no wonder the maid is rolling in dough. NextGen Gaming has added a lot of great features into this one to keep everyone engaged and having fun. We must give one small warning though when it comes to the cash pot builder. If you have played through enough to build a cash pot amount in the gold pot above the reels. But haven’t hit the bonus spins to win it and you decide to leave the game, the cash pot will be reset to zero when you next enter. This is not a usual occurrence for games with features like this and is an annoyance on what is actually an amazing game. That being said, more often than not you will have triggered the bonus spins within a short time of building the cash pot up. So, if you don’t mind waiting to hit the bonus spins once you have built up a cash pot, then we would advise that you switch to betting low and keep spinning to ensure you get the benefit of working up that pot amount. Obviously with all the other features within the game the cash pot isn’t the only way to win big. Therefore, if you aren’t too bothered about the pot resetting to zero then carry on regardless and enjoy the game for all the other things it offers.