Flame hails from NextGen Gaming’s vast library and we at Boku Slots don’t think you will be disappointed with what it has to offer. So, if you like bright lights, interesting features and what sounds like a retro theme tune, then this is definitely going to be a game for you.
Flame is a 5-reel, 20 fixed pay line slot that offers a heated RTP of 95.51% to its players. The game itself is a neon haven, filled with modern takes on the usual slot symbols and a few extra twists to keep it interesting.
Bet Amounts – Betting at Flame begins at 15p per spin and can be increased to £15, making it a very affordable game to play when you compare it to some. You can increase or decrease the bet with the plus or minus buttons on either side of the spin tab.
Wild Symbol – A violet haired girl with the word wild across the bottom is your wild symbol on Flame. She will appear on reels 2, 3 and 4 and will substitute for all other symbols, except the circle bonus symbol.
Bonus Symbol – The golden circle is your bonus symbol and landing three or more of these on reels 2, 3 and 4, will trigger the bonus spins feature.
Mini Features – There are a range of randomly activated mini features, that can occur at any time throughout the game. Check out each one below and keep those fingers crossed that you have these triggered at the end of your spin;
- Firestorm – The wild and bonus symbols become a combined wild bonus symbol and will substitute for all symbols in play,
- Spontaneous Combustion – Each elemental symbol will be turned into one of the animals and will turn into the same symbol before completing any wins,
- Flare Up – You will receive either a x2, x3, x5, x7 or x10 multiplier on any wins,
- Wild Inferno – If there is a wild showing when this triggers, the entire reel will become wild and a bonus respin will take place. Any new wilds that land, will award one extra spin per wild on the reels.
- Cross Flare – Wins will be paid in both directions, the highest win will be paid in both directions, but scatter wins will only be paid once,
- Live Embers – Any card symbols on reels 2, 3 or 4 will become wild. The reels that become wild will be determined at random and may be one or all of the reels, if there is a card symbol on any of them at the time of the feature being triggered,
- Fire Whirl – A flame will randomly cover some or all of the reels and if you have an animal symbol on any flame covered reels, you will be awarded a bonus prize. Prizes can run between a x1 and x20 multiplier.
Bonus Spins Feature – This will trigger after landing three circle bonus symbols on reels 2, 3 and 4. 15 bonus spins will be allocated to you once you enter the feature. This can be retriggered by landing three more symbols during the round. You will notice that whilst your bonus spins are in play the mini features will trigger more often.
Whether you are a lover of neon lights or not, we are sure you will enjoy every aspect of Flame as much as we did. The features are amazing and actually occur more often than you would expect, especially once you land yourself in the bonus spins round.