Boku Slots is an affiliation website. We help you find gambling sites where you can play with real money.
Many or all of the products and brands featured here are from our partners who compensate us. This may influence how the product or brand appears on a page. However, this does not influence our evaluations. Our opinions are our own.
The information on this page, including operator and game details, is updated regularly but subject to change.
Have you ever dreamt of being a spy? Well our next character has and thanks to 2by2 Gaming she has been given her chance. Agent Valkyrie is a great little slot game that centres around the missions given to our heroine. Will she succeed and win back the treasures stolen by the villains, only you can help her, so get your game faces on.
Agent Valkyrie is a 5-reel, 25 fixed pay line slot that offers anyone brave enough to join forces, a very respectable 96.7% RTP. There is an almost steampunk / art deco theme running through the design of the game, with some of the character symbols looking like they belong in a mug shot album. Agent Valkyrie herself stands watch at the side of the reels as they spin along to an epic sounding backing track.
Bet Amounts – Betting begins at 25p per spin and can be increased to a maximum of £25 per spin. This makes Agent Valkyrie one of the more affordable slots you will find floating about. Amend your bet by increasing or decreasing the stake to the left of the spin button.
Wild Symbol – The Agent Valkyrie logo is your wild symbol and it will substitute for all other symbols except the scatter and the bonus. As well as this it is your highest paying symbol and depending upon your stake, you could win between x10 and x1000 coins for landing 5 on a winning line.
Scatter Symbol – A gold compass is your scatter symbol in Agent Valkyrie and 3 or more of these anywhere on the reels will trigger the bonus spins round. Scatter wins are also in play here, so for any 3 or more in view they will also pay out on top of your line win.
Bonus Symbol – Agent Valkyrie has a very interesting bonus feature that is triggered with the landing of coin symbols on the reels. Coin symbols will only appear on reels 2, 3 and 4, and each time one lands on a reel it will be collected in the meter above. Collect x3 coins on any of reels 2, 3 and 4 to trigger the respective coin bonus features available.
- 3 scatter symbols will award 7 bonus spins,
- 4 scatter symbols will award 11 bonus spins,
- 5 scatter symbols will award 15 bonus spins.
As well as the spins you will be given the choice to pick a mission, there are two options and each one comes with special extras available.
- Accept awarded mission – you will receive your bonus spins plus either the wild reels, flying wilds or capture criminal’s options activated upon each spin at random,
- Create own mission – you will receive your bonus spins but will then get the option to pick which features occur during your mission. Should you want to have your whole spins trigger with flying wilds for instance, you would activate the whole of that meter. Alternatively, you can split your spins between each meter however you want to.
During either of the two missions you will see that the scatter symbol will only land once per spin. Every time a scatter symbol lands it will award one extra spin to your total, extending your chances to win big a little further each time.
Coin Bonus Feature – This is a base game feature and is a very interesting one at that. Every time a coin lands on reels 2, 3 and 4 it will fill a space in the meter above. During your feature you will receive a respin of the reels plus one of the features below. On your respins the scatter and bonus symbol will not be available. Every time a reel lands x3 coins in the meter above, it will trigger the respective bonus as shown:
- Wild Reels feature (reel 2) – up to x2 reels will be turned fully wild,
- Flying Wilds feature (reel 3) – a plane will fly across the reels turning random symbols wild,
- Capture Criminals feature (reel 4) – criminal symbols will be held in place and become a temporary wild.
Agent Valkyrie is a brilliant game, with some intriguing features that really boost those winnings. We loved the bonus spins option where you can build your own personalised way to play. Considering the borderline RTP we expected more wins in the bonuses than in the main game, but we were proved wrong. Wins were quite frequent in the main game and that coin bonus triggered fast enough too which was great.