The festivals of Mexico make for some interesting slot games and this next one is no different. Designed by none other than Thunderkick Gaming, El Jackpotto really packs a mighty punch that you are not going to want to miss. Whether or not the fiestas are your thing, we think this game is going to win you over.
El Jackpotto is a 5-reel, 20 fixed pay line slot that offers an RTP of 96% for anyone stepping into the ring. Your reels are set up as if forming the centre of a Mexican festival scene, with houses and banners in the background. The reels themselves are inside the frame of a what looks like a food cart and are chock full of Mexican themed symbols. Higher value symbols include the El Jackpotto logo, a wrestler’s belt, a skull with a hat on, musical instruments and a pinata. Lower symbols include the usual card symbols, A, K, Q, J all drawn with the Mexican party theme in mind. There isn’t a backing track as such, but as the reels spin you will be treated to some trumpeting musical notes if that’s any consolation.
Bet Amounts – Betting begins at 20p per spin and can be adjusted up to the maximum of £500 per spin. You will find the bet amount in the transparent circle to the left of the reels and there are arrows above and below it. Use the arrows to amend your bet until you are happy with it and then carry on spinning.
Wild Symbol – A cheeky looking chilli in a sombrero is your wild symbol and he will substitute for all others except the scatter. He is also the joint highest paying symbol in the game, offering a x500 coin win for landing 5 in a winning combination.
Scatter Symbol – El Jackpotto the Mexican wrestler is the scatter symbol. Landing three or more of these anywhere in view on the reels will trigger the bonus feature for you.
Random Reel Features – During the main game you may be lucky enough to have one of the following reel modifiers trigger.
- Bonus Boost – extra scatter symbols are added to the reels to aid in triggering the bonus game.
- Tomato Sauce – El Jackpotto will fire tomato sauce onto the reels at random transforming them into matching symbols.
- Fart Shuffle – a fart cloud will cover the reels and reshuffle them to create a guaranteed win.
- Chilli Wilds – extra wild symbols are added to the reels to create bigger win combinations.
- Colossal Fart Spin – a fart cloud will cover the reels to reveal a colossal symbol below which can include the scatter as well.
- Mustard Wilds – mustard will drip down from the top of the reels to create a stack of wilds creating bigger wins.
Bonus Game Feature – Having landed three or more of the El Jackpotto scatter symbol you will now be taken to a new screen. Here you will be given a wheel of fortune to spin and it will contain 5 different bonus games on it.
- Spank That Ass – a choice of donkey pinatas will be given for you to choose from. After each pick, El Jackpotto will appear and give you an offer to replace the pinata you just picked. You can accept the offer or reject it. If you accept the offer you win that prize and are returned to the game. But if you reject it you will get another offer awarded, but be warned they will end at random. So, if you reject it too often you may end up with nothing.
- Pound for Pound – you will be given the choice of bronze, silver and gold wrestling belts to win cash amounts which will be revealed below. Uncover the word ‘collect’ to be returned to the main game or move along the belts far enough to land at the end and enter the Big Money feature.
- Rocket Spins – awards 5 bonus spins and if you are lucky El Jackpotto will appear. If he does, he will throw extra wilds onto the reels at random.
- Ready to Rumble Spins – in this feature game you will go head to head against four opponents in the wrestling ring. Each round you will be awarded 10 spins to play through and if you manage to knock out your opponent before the spins have been used, you will move to the next fighter. If not, you will be returned to the main game with your winnings. During the spins you will see a fist land on random symbols, each time you land a fist you will do a damage strike against your current opponent. After each fist lands there will be health point removed from their meter at the side of the screen. Three fist symbols will take down your opponent and move you to the next one. Get all the way through the four opponents to go straight into the big money feature as explained below. You will keep all your current winnings and anything you win during the big money round too.
- Big Money – you are awarded a spin and at the end of that spin you will pick from the choice of pinatas on show. The pinata will either award another spin or end the feature and send you back to the main game. Along the way you will collect symbols which will allow you to spin the super wheel and land some big prizes. Get all the way to the end to bag the jackpot prize of x10,000 your bet amount.
When the main feature triggers and you have spun the wheel, you will be given a chance by El Jackpotto to gamble your feature for something else. You will either be given a different feature or an instant mystery cash amount. Trigger the feature with x4 scatter symbols to have the Spank That Ass feature removed from the reels. But, trigger it with x5 scatter symbols to instantly be entered into the Big Money feature instead.
El Jackpotto is a festival of fun for all and there is so much going on it can be easy to get distracted. But that’s part of the attraction for us, as you will not get bored wondering when El Jackpotto is gonna pop onto the reels with his fart clouds or saucy tricks for turning the reels wild! Lots of base game wins help things along nicely as well and that nifty gamble option built into the features, gives the game a bit of an edge too.