Boku Slots is an affiliation website. We help you find gambling sites where you can play with real money.
Many or all of the products and brands featured here are from our partners who compensate us. This may influence how the product or brand appears on a page. However, this does not influence our evaluations. Our opinions are our own.
The information on this page, including operator and game details, is updated regularly but subject to change.
This next slot theme should need no introduction, so get yourselves ready for some 80’s rock music royalty. Blueprint Gaming have put together a true homage to the mighty Spinal Tap. This slot game is busy, fast and noisy, but will any of their musical luck rub off on you for that magic win?
Play Spinal Tap on any of these top casino sites;
Spinal Tap is a 5-reel, 243 ways to win slot that offers an increase on the win lines up to 2187, which we will go into further below. It offers a variable RTP of 96.92% to 97.02% which is worth an air guitar solo or two! Spinal Taps music plays along in the background, with some added musical sound effects to give the game a little bit of an upgrade. Your reels are set out in the front of a huge arena styled stage, making you feel like you are front and centre at a gig! Symbols include the four band members and the Spinal Tap logo which make up the higher values and your card denominations A, K, Q and J making the lowers.
Bet Amounts – Betting on Spinal Tap begins at 30p per spin and can be increased up to £30, which isn’t too heavy on the pocket. There is also the option to choose the VIP pass spin which costs x50 your stake amount to play. So, if you have bet 0.30p it will cost £15 to play this option. We will go into this further below.
Wild Symbol – A green guitar pick is your wild symbol in Spinal Tap and it will substitute for all other symbols except the skull with horns bonus symbol.
Bonus Symbol – Your bonus symbol on Spinal Tap is a skull with horns and landing three or more of these will trigger the bonus game for you.
VIP Guest Pass Feature – You will see at the left of the reels a guest pass symbol. Clicking this will increase your bet amount by x50, but for that cost you will be playing one spin with 2187 pay lines in play! Not only that but as the reels spin you will see a record pop into the upper left corner which will also spin. The record will award one of four potential extras that can be added to the main reels:
- Wild Sparks -will add extra wilds at random to the reels,
- Bands Odyssey – will add extra bonus symbols to the reels,
- Heavy Duty Wilds – will add extra expanded wilds at random to the reels,
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Spins – will add allocate extra spins to the total.
You get a second chance of spinning the record if you don’t like the feature on offer from the first spin. Once you have chosen your extra it will be added to the reels and you can then reap the rewards.
Rock Mode Feature – Rock Mode offers the same options as the VIP pass, except you have the chance of triggering this from within the main game. It occurs randomly so there is no guarantee it will happen. But you will experience any one of the four extras found in the VIP Guest Feature at a fraction of the cost of the VIP Guest Pass.
Spinal Tap Tour Feature – Having landed three or more of the skull bonus symbols anywhere on the reels, you will trigger this feature and its good one too! You will be taken to a new screen full of records and there you simply keep picking records until you complete a full set that is to the left of the reels. Each of these sets are named and will allocate a special feature game or bonus spins session for you.
- Double Platinum – here you will need to pick a band member and then spin the wheel of fortune for a selection of prizes. These change depending on which member you have chosen. The wheel of fortune will allocate anything from cash amounts up to triggering the final step, the world tour feature!
- Don’t Fret it – here you will need to choose from the symbols on screen, as you do you will advance up the set table at the left of the reels. Pick wisely and you may make it to the top and to the all-important world tour set.
- Record Deal – pick from the records on screen to reveal prizes, or one of the four higher bonus rounds as shown below. After each record pick you will be given the choice to accept that prize or choose from two records, to either receive a mystery win instead or to increase your bonus level.
- Stairway to Hell – allocates 11 bonus spins with increased rows and 2187 pay lines in play. Land speaker symbols to receive extra spins and all wins can be given up to a x11 multiplier too.
- Encore – 11 spins are allocated here as well as the extra rows and 2187 pay line structure. All wilds are collected in the bank as they land and once all 11 spins have been played you will get one last encore spin. Here the wilds will be added back to the reels to help complete a much bigger singular win.
- Stonehenge – again 11 spins are allocated here with the extra rows and 2187 pay lines in place. Wilds freeze in place on the special wild zone on the reels as they land. The wild zone looks remarkably like a Stonehenge feature, but it does mean with each spin the chances of bigger wins increase as more wilds land and hold for you. But, should you fill the wild zone you will retrigger the bonus spins round as well as any wins it completes too.
- The World Tour – this is the top of the slot, literally. Land on this or achieve this round through one of the others to go on tour. You will start on the first map and have to spin a wheel to see how many places you will move. There are multipliers, mystery wins and more on offer in the world tour. Once you complete one map you will move on to the next collecting wins and multipliers as you go. Land the red X on the wheel when you spin and the round ends returning you back to the main game.
There is a lot to take in with the bonus round on Spinal Tap but actually once you are playing it, it becomes much clearer.
Spinal Tap is a veritable smorgasbord of noise, lights and action. There is a lot going on and this can be a bit overwhelming sometimes. But, for some reason it works with this game and actually all runs really smoothly, rather than being too much at once. Blueprint Gaming have given players a fair chance too with the VIP Guest Feature and Rock Mode both offering the same extras. One you can pay extra for in the knowledge you will get one spin at that level, the other you have to wait for in the main game in the hopes it will trigger. What we can tell you is that in the time we spent on this game we triggered Rock Mode just once, but we didn’t trigger it with the x50 stake option! Wins happen fairly regularly within the base game, but the bonus is where it’s all at. This is where it gets exciting as no matter which level you enter the bonus, you are in with a fighting chance to trigger the world tour for the big money. Additional music tracks and soundbites make the atmosphere of the game very entertaining. Whether you are a Spinal Tap fan or not you are going to love this game!