Boku Slots is an affiliation website. We help you find gambling sites where you can play with real money.
Many or all of the products and brands featured here are from our partners who compensate us. This may influence how the product or brand appears on a page. However, this does not influence our evaluations. Our opinions are our own.
The information on this page, including operator and game details, is updated regularly but subject to change.
Any of you out there that love your dance music be prepared to be amazed. For the team at Elk Studios have teamed slot games with what sounds like a live DJ and it is epic. Get your feet on the dancefloor with DJ Wild and his neon reels!
DJ Wild is a 5-reel, 10 pay line slot that offers clubbers an RTP of 96.3% to dance the night away to! Your reels are more boxed in style with this slot and expand to take up huge spaces, but it doesn’t detract from the gameplay; if anything it enhances it. Symbols include DJ items such as a keyboard, mixing deck, turntable and headphones as your higher values. Lower value symbols are fruits but given an abstract neon twist and include the plum, melon, lemon and cherries. As your reels spin you are going to enjoy various music mixes pumping through your speaker, as if you have your own personal DJ playing away for you.
Bet Amounts – Betting is slightly different in DJ Wild, because there are your basic bet choices which we will explain in a moment. Then there are the betting strategies, which Elk Studios like to use in the majority of their games. Basic betting in DJ Wild begins at 25p per spin and can be adjusted up to £100 per spin. To amend this, click on the coin stack and choose the bet amount from those on the screen, then hit spin.
Betting Strategies – Elk Studios applies the following betting strategies to DJ Wild and many other games in their library. Check them out below and if you fancy giving them a try all you need to do is click the coin stack on the main screen and tab along until you reach the chosen strategy.
- Optimiser – with optimiser your bet is amended automatically and allocates a percentage of your balance as your bet. You can select which percentage you want to begin with from 1%, 2%, 5% and 10%. But this will change automatically up and down as your balance increases or decreases.
- Leveller – this will raise your bet by 2 levels from its current bet amount after 5 consecutive losses. It will reset back to the original base bet you began with after a win.
- Jumper – Jumper will raise your bet by 1 level above your current bet, after every winning round. It will revert back to the base bet you began with after a loss occurs.
- Booster – picking booster will raise your bet by 1 level above your current bet after every loss. Booster will revert back to your original bet after a win is made.
You can chop and change between all of these strategies as you play, or remain with no strategy and play at the basic betting as outlined above this section.
Scatter Symbol – There is no scatter symbol in DJ Wild. Elk Studios decided instead to have the wild symbol double up as the feature trigger.
Expanding Wild Feature – So, no scatter symbols mean only one thing, no bulk bonus spins. But don’t be down heartened, as DJ Wild has something special in its place. That is the Expanding Wild respins feature, where all you need to do to trigger it is land a wild symbol; it’s as simple as that! The wild symbols will only initially land on reels 1, 2, 4 and 5 in the main game and you only need to land a minimum of 1 wild to trigger this feature! There are 3 types of wild symbols in play during the feature as shown below:
- Horizontal Wilds – a horizontal wild will expand your wild onto the next reel across, so 1 will move to 2, 2 to 3, 4 to 5 and 5 to 4. A respin will then occur with the new expanded wilds held in place. Any further wilds that land will continue offering a respin with the new and previous wilds all held in place.
- Vertical Wilds – vertical wilds when they land will expand to fill the whole reel it is on. You will then get a respin of the remaining reels whilst the expanded wild is held in place. If you land another wild on the respin, that will then trigger another respin whilst all wilds are held in place.
- Jackpot Wilds – if you should cover reels 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 in wild symbols as a result of the wild respins, you will get one final respin. Here you may land the jackpot wild on reel 3 which is worth a whopping x50,000 coin win. This is not a guaranteed wild symbol and will land at random and only if you have filled the whole row with wilds.
It may not have all the bells and whistles that you would come to expect from a video slot game, but DJ Wild delivers something special. A game that is exciting to people who have a love of slots and music, and that is something to marvel at. The only feature that the game does have is actually really innovative and gets the heart pumping along with the beat of the music. Add in the fact that the only thing you need to get this feature triggered, is land a wild symbol on either reel 1, 2, 4 or 5; which is easy enough. Wins come as fast as the music being mixed on the decks and once those wild respins hit, it just gets better.