Boku Slots is an affiliation website. We help you find gambling sites where you can play with real money.
Many or all of the products and brands featured here are from our partners who compensate us. This may influence how the product or brand appears on a page. However, this does not influence our evaluations. Our opinions are our own.
The information on this page, including operator and game details, is updated regularly but subject to change.
If you loved the movie a Bugs Life then you will love this game, Boku Slots certainly did. Created by Blueprint Gaming, Wild Antics centres around an ant colony which offers a lot more than you would imagine.
Play Wild Antics on any of these top casino sites;
Wild Antics is a 5-reel, 20 fixed pay line slot that offers players an RTP of 95.51%. As you can imagine from the brief description above, the theme of the game is bugs. So, the reels are set against a garden background with symbols ranging from rather quirky looking bugs, to cartoon styled card values.
Bet Amounts – Betting begins at 20p per spin and can be increased to a maximum of £500 per spin. Whilst the higher end of the stake amounts seems a bit out of reach, there are plenty of stops in between making it affordable for all pockets across the board. Just be sure you have made the correct amendment before hitting spin.
Wild Symbol – A blue ant inside a flower is your wild symbol and it will substitute for all other symbols except the bonus, of which there are five on offer. It doubles up as your highest paying symbol as well, offering a x500 coin win for landing 5 in a winning combination.
Bonus Symbols – On Wild Antics there is not one bonus symbol but 5 to be on the watch for. To trigger the bonus round you will need two of the aardvark symbols on reels 1 and 3, and one of the four other bonus symbols on reel 5.
Matching Bonus Feature – To trigger the bonus games you need to have two aardvarks and one of the other symbols. Whichever symbol you land on reel 5 will dictate the bonus game that you play:
- Worker Ant – awards roaming wilds while bonus spins are in play. This means your wild symbols will move around the reels creating winning combinations on each move,
- Soldier Ant – roaming wilds are in play again here during your bonus spins. However, if they happen to land on the same position as another wild, it will become a multiplier varying from x2 to x5 the win,
- Colonel Ant – with roaming wilds in place once more during your spins round, this option offers expanding wilds if a wild symbol should land on the same position as another. There are 40 pay lines in play with this bonus option,
- Queen Ant – with this game your queen ant will appear on the reels as a 3×3 wild and there are also 40 lines active here too.
At the end of your bonus round you may be awarded one of the jet pack antics features at random, and the round could well be retriggered so keep those fingers crossed.
Jet Pack Antics Feature – This feature triggers at random, so you may see these little ants pop up at any time during the main game or the bonus:
- Aardvark Antics – turns random reels completely wild and activates up to 40 pay lines,
- Frantic Antics – symbols will be rearranged on the reels in order to complete winning combinations,
- Colossal Antics – queen ant 3×3 colossal wilds will be added to the reels at random,
- Wild Antics – random symbols on reels are turned wild.
Though it seems complicated, Wild Antics is still super fun to play and watch. You will at times see the ants and aardvarks running around the reels which makes things interesting. The features are many and though it can take some time to understand, once they are actually in play they are very rewarding. Overall, Wild Antics is a great game to while away some time and will be something players of all abilities and pockets can play.