Boku Slots is an affiliation website. We help you find gambling sites where you can play with real money.
Many or all of the products and brands featured here are from our partners who compensate us. This may influence how the product or brand appears on a page. However, this does not influence our evaluations. Our opinions are our own.
The information on this page, including operator and game details, is updated regularly but subject to change.
There have been many changes in the way we play online casino games over the last decade. Some are welcomed, whilst others are seen as a hinderance such as the arduous registration policies. The process to join a new casino or slot site, is one of the top frustrations for players. That is why many are turning to no account casinos, because they can give everything the player wants without the additional stresses.
Most of you in previous years will have enjoyed registering on a number of new casinos, so that you could take advantage of their unique welcome bonuses. This has radically changed, with most players preferring to stick to one site, possibly two, because the registration process and maintaining the account is too complicated and burdensome.
Even your ability to test out a site before registering has been limited, because of changes brought in by the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC). Any demo mode or practice mode options are now only available to registered players. This was introduced to protect vulnerable gamblers, more specifically those who are underage as free gaming is seen as an enticement. There are limitations on the variety of games you can choose from in demo mode and of course you cannot win real money.
What Are No Account Casinos?
With so many changes it makes sense that players would look for some form of simplicity in their gaming. This has led to a rapid interest in no account casinos, which pretty much means a gaming site where you aren’t required to sign up.
The fact that you do not need to provide any details, may have you questioning the legitimacy of the casino. But there is nothing ‘dodgy’ about the gambling sites we have recommended because they are all licenced with the relevant gaming authority in your country such as the UKGC.
Currently access to no account casinos is not worldwide, which may be disappointing for you to hear. But we are sure that this will change due to growing interest by gamblers and the annoyance of having to provide the ‘Know Your Customer’ (KYC) documents. This delay is mainly due to different countries having different laws, especially now that the gambling industry is so heavily regulated. Currently the ability to use no account casinos can only found in Finland ( FI ), Sweden ( SE ) and Germany ( DE ).
What makes no registration online casino possible is the payment system called ‘Pay N Play’ from Trustly. It helps customers enjoy their casino gaming without the need to complete the registration process, including creating a username and password; or provide a raft of personal identification documents.
Before explaining how this process works and the reasons why you should consider this route. Here are a few of our chosen casinos who offer this option.
No Account Casino Sites Online
Reasons to Play on a No Account Casino Online
If you like to simply know the facts quickly, then here are the reasons why you will like a no registration casino.
- Faster Registration Process – Although we have mentioned it already it is worth noting again, because the change in regulations have made the sign-up process quite lengthy. As well as the usual personal details and bank information that is normally requested, the casino will also require identification to validate your identity such as a passport (this will vary depending on each country). The site will then need to check those documents, which depending on the size of the casino, can take time. Instead, if you opted for the no account casino route, then you can play without the need to register, so no ID or personal details. Players can also return on another day and their credit and game progress will be saved from the previous occasion.
- Easy to Use – As well as simplicity, ease of use is the second area that most of us will be looking for. Casinos without registration are user friendly and will only require your bank details to gain access, but we’ll expand on this further down the article.
- Privacy and Security – For those of you concerned about your personal information being mishandled, the option of the no account casinos is perfect. Mainly because you don’t have to give the site your personal details to be able to access the games and play. The additional bonus of this is that the sites won’t have your contact details and as such you will not receive any spam or promotional emails and texts about bonuses etc.
- Fast Deposits and Withdrawals – Due to the fact that banking for no account casinos will be done via Trustly, then you will find that any transactions will be fast.
- No terms and conditions attached – The use of terms and conditions such as wagering requirements and game weightings on our bonuses is something we have become use to. But what happens if we didn’t need to? With no account casinos you don’t claim any bonuses and as such you won’t be tied in at the point you want to claim your winnings.
- Available on Mobile – The casinos we have recommended are all available on mobile, whether you have an iOS or Android device.
How Do No Account Casinos UK Work?
You have an idea of what a no registration casino is, but the next question you’ll have is what do you have to do and how does it work? To gain access to incredible gaming you no longer have to provide all those security details, instead the site only needs a BankID and in some cases your IP address for identification.
It is the BankID which provides the site with the general information it needs from your bank. These details are more than enough to fulfil the KYC verification process and you will find that transactions are immediate.
For players who may have won and wish to return at a later date, you can pause and resume the game if you have accessed a no account casino. This is because you remain linked to the site with your BankID and the IP address. The casino will generate a unique ID number, but it won’t be linked to any personal information.
You can join a no account casino as follows;
- Select a casino from our incredible list above,
- Check that the country you are based in offers the no registration option,
- When you are prompted, add in the amount of credit you wish to deposit,
- Select the banking method which will be Trustly Pay N Play,
- Give the BankID and any information required for your chosen banking option,
- Agree on the deposit amount and once you receive acknowledgement via email or SMS, then click the approve button,
- Trustly will then check and confirm the information provided and send any information needed to the gambling site, so that you can play.
To withdraw credit from the gambling account simply follow this process;
- One of the main aspects to no registration casinos is that you simply play, and no information is required. Because of that in most cases you will not have access to some of the bonuses offered to other players. But on the positive side this means that you are not tied in by terms and conditions. As popularity of this method has grown some casinos have started giving special bonuses but be aware that for most, t&c’s will be included. So, before you withdraw credit, ensure that you have fulfilled any requirements.
- At the point you want to withdraw, then head to the cashier section and opt for Trustly as your banking method,
- Detail the amount of money you are choosing to withdraw and confirm the country you reside in,
- Choose the BankID or required details for authentication and agree to proceed with the withdrawal.
Trustly’s Pay N Play, which is a smart payment system, is the reason why no registration casinos are possible. No account is needed, but they will still allow you to use their services. Of course, they will require bank details so that money transfers can occur, but your financial information will be kept secure, and Pay N Play will keep your balance saved after you leave the game. This type if banking is ideal for those of you who are looking for fast cost-free transactions.
No Registration Casino Bonuses
We have mentioned a bit about bonuses above, but if you’re just scrolling through then here’s a little more information. By the fact you have chosen not to register with the casino, then you will not have access to the perks that other players do, such as welcome bonuses and regular promotions. This of course means that you also won’t have to consider the terms of conditions that other players can be tied in to.
There are some no sign-up casinos who have seen the increasing demand as an opportunity to offer players more. As such they have introduced a special bonus, but there is a likelihood that it will come with those conditions attached and that can be a problem if you want to withdraw your winnings quickly and easily.
No Account Casino Banking Options
Trustly Pay N Play
The fact that we can play awesome casino and slot games without the tedious sign-up process, is mainly due to the Pay N Play service introduced by Trustly. This Swedish banking brand has been a staple in the gambling community for a number of years and as such is highly respected. It is the Pay N Play element which is new and has assisted in making Trustly even easier and convenient.
As well as providing a high level of financial security, Pay N Play allows players from Sweden, Finland and Germany to add credit to their chosen casino without the need to give a raft of details to create an account with Trustly.
After you have added credit to your account using Pay N Play, you will find that Trustly will automatically create an account using only your BankID. This is so that you are able to remove winnings at a later date or add additional credit. There are no long registration procedures with lots of questions to fill in, so not only are you saving time, but you are also keeping your details secure.
Even though it may not seem like it, Trustly Pay N Play service is actually KYC compliant. The Trustly banking method can be found in 29 European countries and there are no hidden administration charges applied.
So, to summarise, if you use Trustly Pay N Play you can enjoy.
- Financial security,
- Quick and easy banking transactions,
- No fees,
- No casino registration process.
The use of cryptocurrency in online gambling is relatively small in comparison to other methods such as e-wallets. We feel that this is purely down to the belief that it is complicated to use and because most people don’t really understand how it works. For those gamblers who have tried it, they will have discovered that in reality cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin is pretty easy to bank with; plus, they add an element of confidentiality that a player may be looking for.
In essence cryptocurrency is a digital currency which can be spent online and as such you do not have to provide any personal information. To use it to gamble, you will receive a direct URL to the casino’s crypto wallet. The URL may change on each occasion to ensure security measures are maintained. As with Pay N Play no casino account has been generated, but you may have to give the site an email address and username to complete the sign-up process. This is purely so that they can ensure that your credit is saved, but it does mean that the crypto option isn’t totally information free.
Other No Account Casino UK Banking Options
The variety of banking providers has increased quite a bit over the last decade, which is ideal for online gamblers who prefer to have a choice in which method they use. We can now access credible, fast and easy to use payment options no matter our preference or whatever site we visit.
You will find Pay N Play on some of the more popular e-wallets out there such as PayPal, Skrill and Neteller. This means that they too provide an opportunity to play with no casino account registration needed. You will have heard of brands such as PayPal because they are used all over the world for every type of transaction; mainly because they are so fast and secure. Others such as Skrill and Neteller shouldn’t be dismissed, as they too provide a level of safety which is needed when gambling online.
Features and Options on No Registration Casino Sites
We imagine if you are considering going down the no account casino route, you are wondering what games you can access on the actual gambling site. The answer is simple, you can choose any of the games you would play had you signed up normally. Using the Pay N Play route doesn’t stop you from accessing the site fully, so you can still enjoy casino and slots from incredible designers such as NetEnt and Microgaming.
We have gone through this in detail above, but there will be limitations on casino bonuses should you choose Pay N Play. Most sites will restrict access to their welcome and regular promotions. But you will find the odd casino will offer special bonuses which tend to revolve around cashbacks, i.e., the more money you spend the more you get back.
Customer Support at No Account Casinos
As a registered customer you will have full access to customer support should you have any issues or queries. But as a player not registered to the casino, this may vary slightly. You can still contact the support team via email, simply head to the ‘Contact Us’ or ‘Support’ section where most sites will have their contact email address displayed.
You could also contact via telephone, though fewer and fewer gambling sites offer this option due to the time needed to man the phone.
The most popular choice tends to be live chat because it’s quicker to get hold of someone and you don’t have to actually speak to a representative. Unfortunately, we have found that this option is only available for players who have registered full details with the site. If you’re excited about the premise of no account casinos then we are sure that this won’t be a sticking point for you.
For those everyday questions you can always head to the sites FAQ section which will cover most of the details including any terms and conditions. There may even be details regarding Trustly Pay N Play, mainly because of its every growing fan base.
If you are concerned about financial security with no account casinos, then fear not because in general it would be the same as if you were registered with the site. The safety software is the same and there will be regulations tied to the sites licence to ensure minimum standards are met.
Again, in both circumstances this tends to be the same, but that will of course depend on the banking method you choose as a registered player. Because Trustly is an e-wallet your ability to credit and withdraw funds is equally as fast for registered and non-registered players.
Advantages to Playing on No Registered Casino Account
Some of these may be obvious from the points we have already raised, but we thought it would be worth summarising for you.
- The main benefit is the fact that you don’t have to go through the process of registering on the casino. This can be a laborious task and involves providing a raft of personal information and documents to verify your identification. The fact that no details are provided means that the chance of your information being misused are minimised.
- Due to the fact that you don’t have to register and wait for the casino to validate your documents, you can play immediately. The credit will be sent to the casino wallet instantly because the Pay N Play service offers immediate transfers.
- All gambling sites must follow the regulations of the authorities within that country to keep their licence, such as the UK Gambling Commission. As such we can be assured that they will have security measures in place and will offer a high standard of reliability and customer service.
- You will not receive spammy emails or texts, mainly because the gaming site doesn’t have any of your contact details.
Disadvantages to Playing on No Account Online Casino
- The idea of no account casino’s is great, but the main limitation is the number of banking methods available. In general terms there is only one option which is Trustly Pay N Play, and that may be an issue for some players.
- In connection to that is the fact that Pay N Play is only available in Sweden, Germany, and Finland. Even in those countries there are some banks who will not accept Trustly as an e-wallet transfer option.
- Bonuses tend to be another issue, even though some casino sites do offer a cashback option. This isn’t available on all sites though and may only be for a limited time. You need to weigh up what is more important to you when you decide whether you want to register or not.
Using Casinos with No Registration on Mobile
All gambling sites will offer cross platform compatibility, which means you will be able to access their games on mobiles and desktops. For most you will simply head to the website, but there are a few who require that you install an app.
You will tend to find that the no account casinos are those where you will head to the site. This makes it a convenient and simple experience because you don’t have to download an app which will take up space on your mobile or desktop. Also, you won’t have regular app updates which can crash your game or affect the speed when all you want to do is play.
With this form of casino gaming, you can play on any device because you will be recognised by your online banking details and your BankID.
Gambling Licences and Security in Online Casinos
We will only suggest a gambling site if they have been licenced and this includes those which you can access without registering. The specific regulatory board will be dependent on the country you are based in, but an example would be the UK Gambling Commission. There are more generic bodies which can be used as a guide such as the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA).
For those of you who haven’t heard of the MGA then you will be surprised to know that their logo is shown on most of the respectable and trustworthy gambling sites. As a member of the MGA the site must observe a strict level of requirements, or their licence will be removed.
In regard to security in online casinos, this will have been significantly improved because you are using Trustly. There is a direct connection between your bank and Trustly, so the security levels will match due to elements such as SSL encryption.
Should you choose cryptocurrency instead, then you will need a crypto wallet to transfer the coins to cash. Because of this you should research which is the safest, we have used Coinbase in the past and found the process relatively easy.
How to Choose the Best No Account Casino Site
Most of these points will have been covered throughout the article, but its always handy to recap for you.
- Is the site licenced by the regulatory bodies in your country, for example the UK Gambling Commission and the MGA.
- Check that the casino or betting site offers Trustly Pay N Play or cryptocurrency options.
- Contact the casino and see if they give cashback bonuses to players who haven’t registered an account. We have seen some interesting new bonuses, mainly because this is becoming a competitive area, so you never know what you will find.
- Remember that the customer support options may be limited if you aren’t a player on the site. It may not seem like an important point, but if things were to go wrong then we all would prefer someone to respond to our issue quickly.
- What games does the betting site offer and is it specifically what you are looking for.
Summary of No Account Casinos
We’ve given you plenty of information so that you can make an informed choice as to whether no account casinos are for you. We are sure that with the ever-tightening regulations, this option will be of interest to many online gamblers. The need to repeatedly fill in personal details and provide documents for Know Your Customer and Source of Wealth checks can be frustrating. For those of you who felt that this route didn’t seem very secure, then we hope we have alleviated your fears. This new banking method provides the speed of e-wallets but without the bureaucracy, which sounds ideal to us. So, take a look at our recommended list of betting sites and see which you prefer.